How to Import the Online Course Template into Your Blackboard Course
- Download the ZIP file from the following “ZIP File (Template)” button link. Do not unzip it!
- Navigate to the Blackboard course where you want to import the template into.
- Under the course menu on the left hand side of the page, click the “Packages and Utilities” drop down
- Within the menu that appears, click “Import Package/View Logs”
- Click the “Import Package” button
- Click the “Browse My Computer” button to browse your computer to select the downloaded ZIP file
- Under the “Select Course Material” section, click the “Select All” check box
- Click “Submit”
- Refresh your screen after you’ve given it a few minutes to import the template into your course
How to Import Additional Weeks into Your Blackboard Course
If you would like to add additional weeks to your Blackboard course, rather than copying the items by hand, you may follow the instructions below to import Weeks 1 – 5 into your Blackboard course.
Note: Make sure no other sections in your course menu are titled “Week 1”, “Week 2”, etc. otherwise the content will go into those areas, rather than creating a new “Week 1” area.
- Download the ZIP file from the following “ZIP File (Weeks 1 – 5)” button link. Do not unzip it!
- Follow instructions 2 – 9 above.
Updated April 5, 2019
Print This Page